Thursday, April 5, 2012

True Story

Here I am, walking alone in the rain... and then sitting on a bench under the hut. hmmph.. when i was walked just now, then suddenly came across my mind. I am so far from my home. I wish I was at home, or nearer to my home so that I could go back to my own place, meet my mum, my sis, my dad (if he not work), my mew2. I was kinda sad, hehe.. well maybe because it was rain, thats why im kinda down. Rain... I love rain! It is cool, fresh... Romantic maybe. I miss it when I play and walk in the rain when I was at Secondary school before. We splash each other. Hah~ How can I forgot? And yeap... The memory blown by the wind. Back to real life, I never aspect I be in here. Never thought at all. But, yes. I do grateful because I got this opportunity. Not everyone would have it right? Do you? =) Hmm.. But I will always miss my friends. My past. My hometown. How can I forget you? Well, I feels empty. Luckily those birds chirping entertain me. What a beautiful evening I have. Well, then I have no one to share, then I am just gonna write. whoever read it, thanks to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment