Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Sekapur Sirih~
Its the second day for Sport's Day. I miss my old school Sport's Day. where we can design our own team site. colorfully... uniquely.. fantastic! where we can shout all day long to support our own team. yeah.. what a nice moment I had before. Where if I or an athlete are going to challenge other we going to stand by them. That moment that I miss so much. Everyone stand by each other. What a beautiful scenery... And when its time to take our medal or trophy, we are going to bring our own team flag and shouted happily. Oh, such a very nice memory to be forgotten. But, as I can feels now, it is not the one that I can replace with. =) awful... Plus, I had a BIG disappointment today. Something that cannot be fully share with public. ;) ngeee~ Ok.. last day is for cheerleading, which is tomorrow. So after that, focusing on study. There is an upcoming exam going through. Good Luck Eliza! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment